May be you are getting this question?

Are all materials approved and guaranteed?2018-08-27T12:34:24+00:00

Are materials approved by British Standards and does all cabling come under BASEC Why is this important? There have been a lot of reports of substandard materials being used especially cable’s not incorporating the correct amount of copper adequate for the load on the electrical conductor. Using such items could result in risk of electric shock or potential fire hazard. All materials used by Electrical Experts are sourced from approved wholesalers and reputable companies with a minimum of a 12 month guarantee.


We hold all required insurance in connection with the work we carry out. This includes but is not limited to Public Liability, Employer Liability, Personal Indemnity. Full details and copies of certificates held are available on request.

Why are you VAT registered?2018-08-27T12:33:03+00:00

VAT is automatically added to most of the goods you buy in shops and services you purchase. Regardless of whether your electrical contractor is VAT registered or not you will pay VAT on the materials he supplies, the difference being the VAT registered electrician will show the price with the VAT separated instead of showing it as a single all-inclusive figure.

When turnover for any business exceeds a certain amount set by the Government then it must be registered for VAT. If your chosen contractor is VAT registered you should view it as re-assurance that you are dealing with a successful contractor, who is good at what they do.

What are your hours?2022-05-16T13:42:46+00:00

Our normal operating hours are 7am-4.30pm Monday to Friday.

Do you charge a call out fee?2019-04-09T14:20:41+00:00

We do not charge for a call out fee but for the engineers time onsite. The minimum charge is from £75 + VAT. Prices will vary dependant on time and day the engineer attend ie out of hours and weekend charges have a higher tariff.

Are you NICEIC registered?2019-04-09T14:21:31+00:00

Yes we are.

What is Part P?2018-08-27T12:29:25+00:00

In 2005 the Government introduced electrical safety rules into the Building Regulations for England and Wales. Because of this, most fixed electrical installation work in homes must now, by law, meet the requirements Part P of the Building Regulations.

Apart from some minor works, all electrical works must either be reported to local building control or be carried out by an electrician who is registered with one of a number of government approved scheme providers.

By law, all homeowners and landlords must be able to prove that all electrical installation work meets the requirement of Part P, or they are committing a criminal offence.

How do we pay you once the work is complete?2019-04-09T14:22:58+00:00

We invoice and take payment on site on completion of your job. We accept cash, cheque, most major cards, payment over the phone and online bank transfer.

For contact you can click the link of online chat of best  ‘Emergency Electrician’ on the homepage of www.positivecontractors.co.uk .  You can also contact us by email or phone. Our representative would reach your place as soon as possible to attend to your emergency needs. to visit our Facebook page please Click Here.

Go to Top